-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, March 1, 2016

(important wardrobe) update

There are likely others who may have noticed this as well...it has been pointed out to me by a very astute observer of Trevor's wardrobe that the shirt he was attired in at the 212 music spot photo op was not a black button-down but rather Trevor's famous shiny green shirt which he wore - among other places and times - in the video for "Anerley Road."


To which I say, "By jove, fellow Rabinite, I think you're right!"  The primary value of that video, of course - beyond its' promotional duties - is that it is a veritable parade of Trevor's fashion sense (and guitar collection).  The best guess is always to assume: if you see it now, you've seen it before.  So I hang my head in momentary shame, as one of those who always tries to pay attention to the continuity of Trevor's closet.  I can only promise you I'll try to do better next time!